Indexing Servers

Matthew Boehm dr_mac at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 15 21:59:49 GMT 2000

Hey,
    Or network spans three class C IPs and over 200 clients/worstations
spanning over 30 'Network Neighborhoods'.

    Is there some way I can index all of these shares?

    I tried FemFind but it keeps giving me some errors and the author isn't
responding to emails.

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew Boehm
dr_mac at mail.utexas.edu
The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Computer Science
Director of Technology, Jester West Residence Hall Association

"We often fear what we do not understand. Knowledge is our best defense."
perl -e "print join q( ),split(q.z.,reverse qq; zrekcahzlrepzrehtonaztey;);"