Win2K error

Bruce Bernstein bernstein at crd.ge.com
Thu Dec 14 17:50:33 GMT 2000

I recently upgraded to 2.0.7, thinking that I would be able to communicate with Win2K.  However, while my shares all still work fine with Win9x and NT,  my Win2k systems give me the error:

The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred:
The specified network name is no longer available.

when I try to map the drive.  The browse list for the node comes up empty on Win2K, but all my shares are visible on NT.

I am using security=domain.

Anybody else run into this, and figure out what to do?  If not, where should I look for clues?
Bruce