Rif: RE: Error browsing my network with samba as master browser

Andrea_Chiesa at unindustria.bg.it Andrea_Chiesa at unindustria.bg.it
Wed Dec 13 09:16:37 GMT 2000

I'm now out of mailing list.
Finally I have smb.conf
Please answer also to my address,
        thanks
                Andrea Chiesa
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
|                        |   "Bill Shirley"       |                        |
|                        |   <bill at shirleyfamily.n|           Per:         |
|                        |   et>                  |   <samba at lists.samba.or|
|                        |   Inviato da:          |   g>                   |
|                        |   samba-admin at lists.sam|           Cc:          |
|                        |   ba.org               |           Oggetto:     |
|                        |                        |   RE: Error browsing my|
|                        |   04/11/2000 05.49     |   network with samba as|
|                        |                        |   master browser       |

Yes, post your smb.conf so no one has to guess. Also check that
all the Windows machines are using tcp/ip AS THEIR DEFAULT
protocol.

Bill