Session request failed (Called name not present) error

David McMullen david.mcmullen at theenigma.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 16:36:41 GMT 2000

> Must be a patch thing... I can't imaging EVERY 2.7 box out there is
> incapable of running Samba. :)
>
> Not sure if this will help, but here's my list of installed patches.

how did you generate the patch list? Solaris is all rather new to me, so I
only know the very basics - I come more from a WinNT / Linux background.

> Maybe we can compare notes and figure out what's going on.

That would be good as I've been banging my head against this for about 2
months on and off now!

> ---
> SunOS lonepeak 5.7 Generic_106541-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250

Well we are already on different releases then... you are 2 ahead of me.

Regards,

Dave