network neighberhood- please help !

Artur artur.stawski at jms.com.pl
Tue Dec 12 14:01:11 GMT 2000

Hi samba gurus !

I have some problems in my little network. I have two workgroups (one
served by samba server 2.0.7 on linux 2.2). After few tens of minutes I
can't browse any workgroup- I can't see PCs. Just network neighberhood
disapears. When I restart samba daemons everything is OK (up to few
hours). Logs simply shows nothing interesting.
Somebody met the problem before ? Please help !!! Users cannot see PCs
and servers in workgroup and they are getting very very angry.

Artur