Read Error

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Dec 12 03:45:28 GMT 2000

Thanks, Robert - I hadn't checked-that makes a lot of sense.  What I was
thinking of was a core that was not called by samba, but an actual core by
the smbd, where we could look at the debug statements up to the time the
error occurred, and check for a core file.
'Course, there's probably lots of other things that could cause this
behavior as well...
Thanks again,
Don