Dave Client Problem

Jackson Damien noveau at pmail.net
Thu Dec 7 07:43:57 GMT 2000

I know this is mainly a Windows & Unix networking list, so please
forgive me if this seems of topic.

I am using Dave 2.5.1 on one of my Macs to provide Filesharing
capabilities to my other PC boxes.  Today when I launched Dave's
network browser I received the following error from my Linux Box:

The Server "LOCALHOST" is not accessible from the network.  Please
verify that the remote system is operating.

I have not tried using the Network browser since I started using
Samba.  Anyone have any ideas what this error might mean, or have any
ideas to point me in the right direction?

Thanks again.