Printer Login Error

Edward King edk at cendatsys.com
Wed Dec 6 23:21:08 GMT 2000

Are you running NT or 9x?

I usually get that error if I log onto server A and then access a
resource on server B where my password is different.  What logon are you
using -- windows network or the plain windows?

Are you logging onto the domain?  What do the logs on the linux server
report?  They should show failed logon attempts

- Ed