SMB and Windows NT PDC

• Marco Bicca twilight.sp at uol.com.br
Wed Dec 6 20:55:32 GMT 2000

Hello All!

         I only have one doubt, I'm trying to setup a file server running
Red Hat 7.0 and my questions are:

1) Is there any way to synchronize the NT Domain accounts with Samba? I
mean, once the user is logged into NT they have the rights to map drives
and copy files ?

2) What I have to change inside smb.conf to work with NT PDC's?

Thanks in advance,

----------
Hades Warden Network
Marco Bicca
ICQ:  <http://www.icq.com/3198441>3198441<mailto:mbicca at hadeswarden.net>
mbicca at hadeswarden.net
http://www.hadeswarden.net

SYMPHONY-X  "V"
Fallen
Was I sure of my fateful wish to evoke the night from the day?
Thousands now join as one - be afraid
What have I done? Clouds are dimming the Sun with his wrath of disease and
decay
This masque of vengeance leads my death parade What have I done?
"My shadow burning - my shadow burns across the land...".