What is the latest and greatest version of SAMBA?

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Wed Dec 6 16:30:09 GMT 2000

Hi Eric,
We are currently in the midst of porting and testing 2.0.7 for
MPE/iX.  I can't give you a specific timeframe for when it will
be done. HOWEVER, if you've got a support contract with HP, you
can place a response center call and possibly get access to a
'limited release' 2.0.3 version for testing purposes.
Currently only Samba 1.9.16p9 is actually supported thru HP.
Hope this helps,
Don