FILE SHARING PASSWORD

Dhaval Desai dhavaldesai at altavista.com
Tue Dec 5 09:09:16 GMT 2000

Hey Guys

i have a little problem here..I can see the Linux Box in the Network Neighbourhood..but I can't sem to see anything when I double click on the Computer icon....
Instead I can see a Password prompt asking for a passwod.

What password do I have to put in here..? I put my root password and said ok! but didn't work..

Okay.

Finally I have made up my mind

I want to share the entire linux box contents on the Windows 98 Networked pc.

Can any body give me the exact lines in SAmba.conf file which can do this..

Thanx a lot!
Dhaval Desai

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html