Samba...Netware groups

MMORIN at commerce.state.il.us MMORIN at commerce.state.il.us
Mon Dec 4 19:39:42 GMT 2000

I have samba successfully running on an Sun Enterprise 250...I can set up
shares on my NT box successfully...When we log  in to a Web NT box in our
computer room...which is a WEB Server...and I try to map a disk drive I am
unable to set up a share because the SUN box says I do not have
access...even though I log in as myself with the appropriate password.  The
network people here think its samba or Unix...I say its how the groups are
set up under Novell.  If all are talking IP this should work...any clues
out there.?...will sum!