Does winbindd/wbinfo work?

Pedrum Mohageri pedrum at tacitussystems.com
Fri Dec 1 22:19:47 GMT 2000

	I've been trying to get wbinfo working for the last couple days with no
luck. I've d/led and compiled 2.2alpha1 release, but that doesn't seem
to install winbindd, and I couldn't get it to compile correctly
manually. I then tried the appliance rpms, which includes the compiled
programs but on running wbinfo, I got "Error looking up domain users."
Smb/Nmb and winbindd are all running as daemons. I could smpclient into
a WinNT 4.0 with no problems. Any ideas?