Problems browsing...

Scott Carter scott at brooks-auto.com
Thu Aug 31 15:03:41 GMT 2000

I've set up a server running Mandrake 7.0 and am having some problems getting other win 9x pc to be able to browse the server under network neighborhood.  I've gone through the diagnostic.txt file completely and everything else seems to work fine.  I can use smbclient to connect locally to shares, can connect to shares on another linux server running samba, and can connect to shares from a pc if I use net use.  I can even search for the computer using find computers from the start menu and it will find it.   Any suggestions?  Thanks for any help