Crash with 2.0.7 on Bull Escala with AIX

Jerome.Warnier at cec.eu.int Jerome.Warnier at cec.eu.int
Tue Aug 29 08:33:51 GMT 2000

I experienced a crash with Samba 2.0.7 on AIX with parameters

socket options = SO_SNDBUF=16384 SO_RCVBUF=16384

Anyone already heard about such problem.

This machine was otherwise very reliable, and I didn't expect that at all.
It worked very well for a few hours, and, without being much used, crashed,
losing everything (serial console, tcp connections, ...) but ICMP reply
(ping still worked).

Anyone else experiencing such problem? I'm willing to give any usefull info
for debugging, if needed.