Win 95 clients

CLYDE12316 at aol.com CLYDE12316 at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 13:17:49 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I am running redhat 6.2 and samba 2.0.6.  with samba installed, i can access
my shares from any of my nt 4.0 workstations and servers just fine.  But if I
try to access if from any of my win95 clients through network neighborhood it
returns a message....."network is busy".  If I ty to manually map the share
by typing in the path such as " \\bnb2\tmp" .... it responds with "cannot
find file or item.  make sure the path is correct".  Can someone pls assist
me with this or tell me where I might get some information to help resolve
this issue.