Problems connecting to Samba-Server AIX

freenet Kunde baehr at freenet.de
Mon Aug 28 10:00:56 GMT 2000

Ia m running samba 2.05a on three aix-servers for half a year without problems. Suddenly I have difficulties connecting to one of the three servers with any Win98 or WinNT client. I get the error-message "network is busy" if I try to map a network drive or if I try to "net view \\SERVER" from a DOS prompt. The other two servers make no problems and it is also possible to connect to the failing server from another aix-machine with smbclient. Are similar problems known?
Thanks,

Malte.
--

free eMail at http://www.freenet.de/