smbsh - Samba 2.0.7 - Solaris 2.6? Thanks!

Kurt G. Stam Kurt at OneHeartbreak.com
Sat Aug 26 15:06:07 GMT 2000

Hi Oka,

It worked! All works fine in the tcsh.

Thanks!

Kurt

----- Original Message -----
From: Stam, Kurt
To: 'kurt at oneheartbreak.com'
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 4:33 PM
Subject: FW: smbsh - Samba 2.0.7 - Solaris 2.6

-----Original Message-----
From: Oka Setiawan [mailto:oka at indigopool.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 4:37 PM
To: Stam Kurt
Subject: RE: smbsh - Samba 2.0.7 - Solaris 2.6

At 04:19 PM 8/25/00 -0400, you wrote:

  Hi Oka,

  I'm using a csh. I haven't tried other shells.

  I will when I'm back home tonight!

  Maybe I should just install bash. Do you like it a lot better?

---
My favorite shell is tcsh, and that's the shell that worked for me.
sh DIDN"T do it for me. and, I didn't use bash. My mistake, I use sh.
Try tcsh

  Thanks,

  Kurt