Info required

AST.BRD at SMA.sprintrpg.ems.vsnl.net.in AST.BRD at SMA.sprintrpg.ems.vsnl.net.in
Tue Aug 22 09:31:00 GMT 2000

Hello,
We would like more information on how to install
the Samba suite. We are using SCO OpenServer
Unix v 5.0 and want to interface with Windows NT
4.0 & Windows 98 clients.
Note : We have downloaded the entire package
from your site and tried to install it, but the first
step (configuring Samba) couldn't be carried out as
we could not locate the ".configure" file. The
downloaded package contained "configure.in" .

Kindly reply, it will help a lot.

regards,
Vikram.