Large scale Samba installations

Daniell Freed dxf at dewittross.net
Sat Aug 19 03:11:05 GMT 2000

Could you make sure any of the replies you recieve about that is are
posted, please?  I am very interested in this as well.  We are possably
considering doing something similar this winter, to replace our Netware
servers instead of upgrading them again.

Dan

--
Daniell Freed
Computer Services

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil