Samba and Windows 2000

LE TOUZE Yann yann.le.touze at sofrecom.co.za
Thu Aug 17 13:57:01 GMT 2000

Hy everibody

i am planning to use a samba server under Linux 2.2.14-5.0 to be accessed
from Windows 2000 professional workstations.

I know that i have to use Samba Server version 2.0.7 and that the "Enable
Plain Text Password" on windows registery is still valid.

Now excuse me deep ignorance in Windows but before, we had to put it under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/Rdr/Parameters for NT
and i do not see the RDR in Windows 2000 Registery

Can you help please

Salutations

LE TOUZE Yann
Sofrecom Platform Manager

"Man is the God of the Limited Universe"
(Eliphas Levy)

Email : yann.le.touze at sofrecom.co.za
	LTouzeY at telkom.co.za
	letouzey at icon.co.za