Small patch for smbwrapper

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at canada.sun.com
Tue Aug 15 19:15:11 GMT 2000

  In the middle of another experiment, I found a bad declaration in
smbwrapper/wrapped.c  We're declaring utimes as
	int utimes(char *name,void *tvp)
where it's supposed to be (as per posix)
	int utimes(const char *, const struct timeval *);

  This makes the Sun SC5 compilers report a fatal error,
and prevents the wrappers from being built.
The patch is:

*** wrapped.c.old       Tue Aug 15 15:09:56 2000
--- wrapped.c   Tue Aug 15 15:11:00 2000
***************
*** 462,468 ****
  #endif

  #ifdef HAVE_UTIMES
!  int utimes(char *name,void *tvp)
  {
        if (smbw_path(name)) {
                return smbw_utimes(name, tvp);
--- 462,468 ----
  #endif

  #ifdef HAVE_UTIMES
!  int utimes(const char *name, const struct timeval *tvp)
  {
        if (smbw_path(name)) {
                return smbw_utimes(name, tvp);

I'll also submit it to samba-patches...