No network management of print jobs possible

Jens Becker jens at bec-online.de
Tue Aug 15 08:12:03 GMT 2000

Hello!
I´ve running samba 2.05a on suse linux 6.3 as a server with Win95 and
Win98 clients and everything works fine.
The only problem is, that users can´t manage (kill, resume,...) their
print jobs once the print jobs are sent to the samba printer. When I
read docs and books, it sounds that it´s possible to manage print jobs
over network. As printing system I have "lpq command = plp", and
printing works fine with 2 printers. Do I need additional client
software and where I get it? The clients have only installed TCP/IP and
Microsoft Client.
Interesting answers would be great!
Thanks		Jens