Automated tests

Marc Jacobsen Marc_Jacobsen at hp.com
Thu Aug 3 18:28:35 GMT 2000

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any freeware that can be used to test Samba?
I already know about smbtorture, rpctorture and masktest.  I would be interested
in any automated tests to test any aspect of Samba: printing, file services,
WINS server functionality, anything.  It can run on any platform (Linux/UNIX or
Windows whatever).

I have been looking on freeware/shareware sites, Samba's web site, Microsoft's
web site, etc.  The only thing I could find that seemed semi-useful was ZD's
NetBench.

Any tips or ideas for other places to look would also be welcome.

Thanks,
Marc Jacobsen