'network neighbourhood'..

Ted Gervais ve1drg at fox.nstn.ca
Thu Aug 3 14:39:58 GMT 2000

Hi..
I am finally making some progress with Samba. Its been a while but finally
I see the light.
I have a question. First of all, here is where I am at. I can use smbclient
and access all the shares on my Windows machine.
And I can map all the drives that are shared on my linux machine. In other
words everything is working between my two machines.
Now, here is the problem. In 'network neighbourhood', I click on that and I
see the icon for my samba installtion but when I click on that
I see NO shares on my linux machine. I used to iin a previous installation
so I know this is possible. What am I missing for this information
to be missing.

I am so close to having everthing perfect, I would like to see this going too..

Thanks..

---
Ted Gervais
1-902-679-2253