[Fwd: Re: Login script problem!!]

Werner Maes werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Aug 2 18:00:06 GMT 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Login script problem!!
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 17:07:06 +0200
From: Norbert Scheibner <scno at gmx.net>
Newsgroups: linux.samba,comp.protocols.smb

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:08:55 +0200, werner maes
<werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.ac.be>
wrote:

>The screen with the message "Please wait while your logon script
>executes" remains
>when the script has been executed. If you press "Cancel", everything's
>fine.
>
>Has anybody seen this kind of behaviour and knows a solution?
>Any info would be appreciated!

I've got the same problem but no solution, I thought its because I wrote
my own
Windows, and changed a lot of things in the INF-scripts, so that this
changes
are made during install, but when I hear that you got the same problem -
there
must be another problem.

Greetings
	Norbert