how configure HTTP server with samba

chenjun xihuboy at 263.net
Tue Aug 1 05:32:44 GMT 2000

Dear,my Samba Team
     i am a Linux lover, so as a samba lover.
     for my interesting , i downloaded samba.2.0.7.tar.gz and set up it. i know it is a very useful web software,such as LAN file server, Lan print server and other recource share server.
    anymore i heard from a friend, such as the document says, samba support HTTP server. so i configured it's "smb.conf", but there have lots of errors,how can i do?
    and how configure a HTTP server with samba software? can u help me?

                                            yours,Jeffrey