problems connecting to samba server

Jakob Solomon jakob at finjan.com
Sun Apr 30 15:56:54 GMT 2000

I have installed the samba server 2.06 on a Solaris machine
and everything seems to be working fine, except the fact
that when I try to access the samba server [smbsvr]
through nt network neighborhood, I see it's name with other servers
on the network but when I double click it's name I get the response
"the network path was not found"
the strange thing is when I click the ip number of the server "\\10.0.0.1"
I can access the samba server with no problems .

can anyone help me resolve this problem , so I can access
the samba server by just pressing on it's name and not by
writing it's ip over and over again ?

Thanks in advance