SAMBA digest 2491

Niels Kokholm kokholm at math.ku.dk
Thu Apr 27 12:17:53 GMT 2000

Thanks, I will be happy to test your changes to 2.0.7 with regards to
support for --with-utmp on our platform. I will be back on work on May 1.

Yours

Niels Jørgen Kokholm

   Niels Joergen Kokholm         | email:   kokholm at math.ku.dk
   Institut for Matematiske Fag  | phone:   +45 3532 0759/+45 2128 6932
   Universitetsparken 5          | fax:     +45 3532 0704
   DK-2100 Kobenhavn OE, Denmark | www:     http://www.math.ku.dk/~kokholm