Samba 2.0.7 released

Alan Hourihane Alan.Hourihane at pinacl.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 10:55:00 GMT 2000

I noticed that level2 oplocks got put back to False
whereas 2.0.7-pre4 had them set at True.

Is there a technical reason for this ?

Cheers.

Alan.

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my company shall be