Automatically setting up printer drivers in NT4

Peter A Bryant Peter.A.Bryant at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Wed Apr 26 06:33:45 GMT 2000

Is it possible to get samba(2.0.6  running on Solaris 7)  to automatically
install printer drivers for NT clients?

Most of the documentation I've read only mentions windows 9x, but the O'Reillys
book makes it sound like it

might also be possible for NT.   I have tried following the procedure in the
book, but it only seems to partially

set up the printer, allowing me to view spooling properties, but not print...

any help would be welcome

-peter.