Samba Course Material

Rich Mitchell rich at softadv.com
Tue Apr 25 20:20:58 GMT 2000

Hi Folks,

I have an associate who is trying to put together a one day workshop
on Samba.  We are planning on developing it around "Using Samba".

We were wondering if anyone has a powerpoint slide
presentation that follows the book.  It would be tremendous if you did and
if you could make it available to us.  We will be giving a copy of the book
and slides
to each student.

I contacted Dave Collier-Brown and he said that while he didn't have slides
it was likely that someone here did.

If you are interested in teaching this course or any other Linux courses
I would also like to talk to you.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Mitchell
President  --  The Institute for Software Advancement, Inc.
40 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701
(V) 508-820-0538 x303, (F) 508-820-0638, mailto:rich at softadv.com
http://www.softadv.com
Assistant - Charlene Mitchell x302, mailto:Charlene.Mitchell at softadv.com