Suppressing Form Feeds

Derek Pizzagoni derekp at sbei.com
Tue Apr 25 18:48:22 GMT 2000

Hi Michel,

Here are the printcap entries for the printers I print to through Linux/Samba
(from Windows 98).  The first is locally attached.  The second is sitting on
a little print-server box, but the Linux box maintains the queue:

hp-color-raw:\
    :rw:\
    :sh:\
    :sf:\
    :lp=/dev/lp0:\
    :sd=/var/spool/lpd/hp-color-raw:\
    :fx=flp:

hp-lj-raw:\
    :rw:\
    :sh:\
    :sf:\
    :sd=/var/spool/lpd/hp-lj-raw:\
    :fs=flp:\
    :rm=netprint:\
    :rp=PORT1:

They are both set up as raw printers, since I have the printer drivers
installed on the Win98 box, and don't need to send the print jobs through
another filter on the Linux box.

- Derek