Printing from Windows NT

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Mon Apr 24 14:25:29 GMT 2000

Giulio and others,
I am intrigued by this statement, as I haven't seen any evidence of it
on my systems but would like for it to be the case. Is anything special
required to make it so? I am using LPRng (and have set up a special
print command) on Solaris 2.6. The samba version I am using is 2.0.6.

Giulio Orsero wrote:

[deleted]

--
			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst