SAMBA COnfiguration file

brian at bstc.net brian at bstc.net
Sun Apr 23 22:11:19 GMT 2000

Hi Wenzhi,
	This question would be best answered on the samba list ( I am
cc'ing a copy now ) Its not a binary dependant question, otherwise I
would have answered it promptly. Sorry for brushing you off, I just
dont have the time to help you. I am sure someone on the samba list
will be more than happy to lend you a hand.

Brian Roberson
brian at bstc.net