About Windows Printing

Ludwig Meyerhoff ludwig at antar.com
Sat Apr 22 10:46:37 GMT 2000

Hallo!

One small question. How can I configure my Linux-machine to share a Windows-printer correctly?
I actually used Webmin to configure it, but it seems like something went wrong, anyway the page does not have any margins ...
And printing is quite sssllloooooowwww.

Printing runs using lpr-spooling-system ...

Now, my two questions:
- How to setup the printer correctly to print with correct margins
- How to improve the speed of printing

Thanks

Ludwig

P.s.: I know, one question may be declared as OT but I suppose both things go hand in hand as both are made by the Webmin-script I can not quote as I do not have access to it because I am at home