printing to windows

Steve Salazar esalazar at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 21 21:40:06 GMT 2000

When I tried printing to the windows printer using both the local dos
command line and smbclient directly I still got postscript code.  However,
I was able to print the postscript correctly on the windows computer using
GSview, not really what I want.

What's the next step? I sort of already knew that wasn't going to work
though.  I think what needs to happen is a default filter for that printer
that catches and handles the ps either on the windows or linux end. ????