domain logins for NT Workstation in 2.0.7?

Charles Lewis lewisc at delta.swau.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:15:26 GMT 2000

We already changed the registry and in fact can talk to the samba server as
long
as we supply a user name in password each time we access a resource. What
I'm
wanting is to be able to get NT Workstation to see the samba server as its
PDC
so I can do domain logins, password authentication, implement login scripts,
user profiles, group policies, etc.

Charles Lewis, Director of Adminstrative Computing
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX 76059
(817) 556-4720 - phone     (360) 397-7952 - fax
lewisc at delta.swau.edu