rpcclient Shutdown

Warren Beckett wjb at amcs.com.au
Tue Apr 18 01:46:20 GMT 2000

I have compile rpcclient using the last CVS, and have some questions
regarding it.
I would like to use rpcclient with perl to do a remote shutdown to NT
Workstations on lan.

>From my linux box ( Running Samba 2.0.6 ) I can successfully connect to
the remote NT4.0 Wks, but
the list of commands that I have access is only

regenum        regdeletekey   regcreatekey   regquerykey    regdeleteval

regcreateval   reggetsec      regtestsec     ntlogin        wksinfo

srvinfo        srvsessions    srvshares      srvconnections srvfiles

lsaquery       lookupsids     enumusers      ntpass         samuser

samtest        enumaliases    samgroups      quit           q

exit           bye            help           ?              !

I was underthe immpress that there was a SHUTDOWN command which could be
issued, but it doesnot seem to be avaible.

Any Idears? I feel like I have forgot to do something. But I really
don't know what it is..

Thanks In Advance 8)

Warren

This e-mail is sent for the sole attention of the identified addressee
and its contents are provided for information purposes only. AMCS
makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy and completeness
of any information and does not assume whatever commitment hereby.
Legally binding obligations can only arise for, or be entered into on
behalf of, AMCS by means of a written instrument, signed by two
duly authorised representatives of AMCS. AMCS excludes any
liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from
the use of, or reliance on, this e-mail or its contents.