AW: Samba and newline characters.

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at medas.de
Thu Apr 13 11:20:59 GMT 2000

How should samba decide which files are pure text and have to be converted
or other documents (like postscript or something else which content looks
like text)?

Currently (and i think, this will stay) there is no way to do a lf/cr
transformation.

Regards

Rudolf Kollien
email: Rudolf.Kollien at medas.de
       Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for