AW: Quick questions

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Thu Apr 6 22:46:00 GMT 2000

I don't think samba "uses" NFS. As samba only accesses unix path names it
should not be concerned about the version of NFS. You only have to mount NFS
volumes by your unix os to the pathes referenced via the smb.conf entries.
We do this with automount (os based, not samba!).

Regards

System-Consulting Kollien
Rudolf Kollien

Email: Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Our home on the net: http://www.kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for