[patch] Re: Samba 2.0.7pre3 snapshot released.

Hiroshi MIURA miura at blue.gr.jp
Mon Apr 3 04:24:21 GMT 2000

Execuse me, but I report one more bug and patch.
I forgot add one.

http://www.samba.org/cgi-bin/samba-patches/incoming?id=70

Samba handles Japanese charset correctly
in coding sysytem= HEX or CAP by this patch added.

In coding system = JIS or EUC, these code which this patch
fixes, does not handle correctly. It is because JIS and EUC
standards is not define these code area. Then it is not bug,
but specification.

thanks,

--
 MIURA, Hiroshi   samba user group in JAPAN
 miura at samba.gr.jp, miura at blue.gr.jp