Win2K isn't supposed to work, right?

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Sun Apr 2 12:41:14 GMT 2000

Hello,

am I correct in thinking that Win2K is not "supposed" to be able to join a
Samba 2.0.6 domain? I've been trying to get it to work, but all I get is
"the domain doesn't exist or cannot be contacted".

If so, which versions of samba does support Win2K-clients in their domain,
and which one of those (if there are several) is the most stable?

I realize the alpha-stage code is not to be considered as stable as 2.0.x,
but I'd like to know whether I can get it working with 2K at all.

Thank you,

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.infidyne.com
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://scode.infidyne.com