RedHat6.1 Problem FIXED

Carlos Vinueza M. carlos at ecuadorexplorer.com
Sat Apr 1 14:48:00 GMT 2000

Don´t worry anymore, I fix the problem upgrading the samba rpm that comes
with RedHat6.1 to the latest version available
in the samba site:   samba-2.0.6-19991110.rpm

Thank you very much for your help to everybody in the list!!!!!

SAMBA IS GREAT!!!

--
Computers let you make More mistakes faster
than any other invention in human history

cArLos  8-)