ldap support

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Wed Sep 22 14:03:58 GMT 1999

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, James A. Mutter wrote:

> Actually, if you're already using Ghost it comes with a utility which
> does just that.  Ghost Walker is included at least in version 5.1.

Ahh, but a utility with source is always more interesting... ;)

                                [Darrin]

--
"I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious." - A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753