printer server of samba

meng meng.15 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:05:57 GMT 1999

Dear All:

I have a problem about the printer server of samba. I instlled samba on
IRIX 6.5. When I print file from PC, it asked me passwd first and any
passwd is not valid. I change the
/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Service/Vxd/VNETSUP and add
DWORD value as 1. Then after I enter my passwd, it does not show error
information, but I still can not get anything from printer, somtime I
can see the printer task from printer status, somtime it is nothing.

Anyone advices will be deep appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Ye Meng