DBase File locking issues

Matthew Vanecek mev0003 at unt.edu
Thu Sep 16 01:08:29 GMT 1999

Are you sure it's not a problem rather with the DBase engine failing to
lock the records properly, for whatever reason?  That's how FoxPro
works, anyhow, where the files live on a Novell share, and FoxPro isn't
all that different from DBase (or, didn't used to be, anyhow).

--
Matthew Vanecek
Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis