Windows can't browse Samba server

Mark Symmonds msymmonds at ifleet.com
Wed Sep 8 18:37:56 GMT 1999

It turns out there was a NT Workstation nobody was using that was serving as
a current local browser. I raised the os level to 65 did a preferred master.
That took care of that.

So far PDC is working, WINS support is working, and everything else is
working.

Who needs NT ? ;-)

mark

PS Thanks for your input Levent! :-)