Samba on Solaris 2.5.1?

Roberto Joao Lopes Garcia roberto at mha.com.br
Fri Oct 29 13:36:43 GMT 1999

Hi

I have Samba 2.0.5a runing on Sparc Solaris 2.5, compiled with gcc 2.8.1 by
myself. It is very easy, just follow the instructions and voila!!!

We have +/- 50 clients and work very fine.

I sugest you to compile and install yourself for the Solaris 2.5.1. Do not
use cc (does not work for me), use gcc.

Roberto