FTP access/SMBMount question

Gerry Creager gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 28 20:46:46 GMT 1999

I've got an application at work where I have to perform an SMBMount when
a user logs in, so they can get their share from the NT server.  They're
loggin into a linux system which is part of the NT Server domain and is
not the PDC or SDC.

Does anyone know of a reasonable method (examples would sure help!) to
do this?

THanks, gerry
--
Gerry Creager                     Mapping Sciences Laboratory
409.845.7201 Office               Texas Agricultural Experiment Station
gerry at page4.tamu.edu              Pager: 4092287686 at mobile.att.net
"Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of
Texas A&M University."